Thursday, July 3, 2008

pictures from the trip...






Some more pictures from the trip. Like any parent, I've overdone it when it comes to photographing my kids. I just love them! And, kids are just so photogenic - it's hard to resist!
The trip to the dolphinarium was remarkable! I couldn't believe my eyes! These dolphins were definitely earning their keep. The girls were on top of the world after the show. Too bad there was a huge lineup afterwards to touch the dolphins. I always wondered about that rubbery looking texture. 
We also spent 5 days at a rented cottage on Carolino-Boogaz (1 hour outside of Odessa) 5 minutes away from the sea. It was so beautiful down there. Enormous beaches and a great market near by. The lack of hot water drove me back to the city, but I still think it was the best part of the trip.

10 comments:

monda-loves said...

your girls are models in the making! There's nothing wrong with papping your family - you're just a proud mum doing what proud mums do!

Monda
x

Carolyn Gavin said...

what beautiful shots H! I just Love the one with the monkey. which girl is that. she is just lovely?
oh, theyre all lovely.
XXXC

Amy Schimler-Safford said...

Oh that monkey shot is priceless!

orange you lucky! said...

It's Lola with the monkey.
It is a funny picture. It's a circus monkey and her name is Jana. She was so clever:)

annechovie said...

I love your work, Helen, and you have a beautiful family!

Anonymous said...

When your children are older, they will brag about how cool their parents were to take such beautiful photos.

Pattern and Perspective said...

Love the picture with the monkey. That's definitely one for the memory book.

Nicole said...

Your trip looks wonderful, Helen! I love the pictures and seeing your family. So nice. You are all very photogenic I would say.

My mom forwarded the nice email you sent to her. I was fun meeting you in NY. I wish I had had more time to chat and see your side of the show. I felt I was not able to ever leave the booth for long. Sadly, I have not been blogging very much. I am busy now with filling all the orders from the show and getting samples to all of my new reps. The sample kits are extremely time consuming and boring to do but it must be done. As soon as they are all out (I just got the new designs in stock) I will feel a bit more free.

Already looking forward to next year!

read me... said...

Helen... these photos are fabulous. You do indeed have a beautiful family!!

mod*mom said...

thank you for sharing your lovely trip + sweet family