Friday, July 18, 2008

random fun finds:)




I'd like to share a few fun finds with you:) 
A. kitty-craft. Cute little online store that sells awesome fabrics, books and some unique toys. The petit jam bowling game (matryoshkas) is my favorite! 
B. MER-CHAN. Another online store (and gallery) filled with neat stuff. Love the egg pillow:)
C. Can't forget Etsy finds:
2. Vintage Childs Ironing Board dead birds finds. That saluting sailor owl is hilarious:)
I hope you like my picks and wishing you a fun filled weekend!

5 comments:

Carolyn Gavin said...

i lOVE the pear skirt. want it now!

christina@pmv said...

Thanks for the fun finds! Those shops are great! :)

read me... said...

i love that bowling game... great finds!

mushroommeadows said...

The egg pillow is too cute!!

AstridMueller said...

nice post! love all the products ;-)


Happy Potato Greetings,
Astrid
-PotatoMammaDesign.com